Forum down ????

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Can access the firm on my cell phone but not on my Windows based laptop. Get an Error 521 Server Down message. Anyone else having this problem.

Can access the firm on my cell phone but not on my Windows based laptop. Get an Error 521 Server Down message. Anyone else having this problem.
I go at that error all last night on my iPad & iPhone. It was better this morning. I wonder if your laptop picked it up and won't let it go without refreshing the page. Have you tried a refresh?

I go at that error all last night on my iPad & iPhone. It was better this morning. I wonder if your laptop picked it up and won't let it go without refreshing the page. Have you tried a refresh?
Tried refreshing page and clearing cookies.

Yesterday the forum was down for several hours and then was back up around 11pm pst. My links have been on the .com since they changed it over a few months (or a year?) ago.

No problems today.

Thanks for your messages.

The website was down last evening for a period of 5-6 hours. During one of routine maintenance tasks, an updated module caused a lock which rendered the site access impossible for that period.

Thankfully our team was able to fix the issue and all is back to normal again.

Back