Forum March Madness Challenge

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
I know most of you are really good at picking the right coverage to fit a client’s needs, but can you pick a decent bracket for the NCAA tournament?

Here’s your chance to compete for bragging rights against your Insurance Forums peers. Just go to the link below and enter our group name “Insurance Forums” in the “SEARCH GROUPS” box. When it brings up the Insurance Forums group, click on it and enter our group password: InsuranceForums – case sensitive, no space.

NCAA Tournament Challenge Bracket - ESPN

Group name: Insurance Forums
Group password: InsuranceForums

Pick a name for your bracket – preferably aligning with your Insurance Forums avatar name. If you do not already have an ESPN.com login, you will need to create one but it only takes a minute.

Check back in on this thread from time to time for updates or to talk smack if your alma mater wins a game or your 5-12 upset came to fruition. If you have any problems getting into the group post here and we’ll assist… Of course you have to have your bracket completed by tipoff of the first game on Thursday.

BTW, my Final Four includes no No. 1 seeds – can’t ever remember a year when that was the case…

I have filled out more brackets than apps today :( I think I know why. Darn Brackets

Ha - doubt you're alone on that one today (and tomorrow). If anyone has already filled out a bracket for another group on the ESPN site, should be easy to add that already filled-out bracket to the Insurance Forums group.

I know most of you are really good at picking the right coverage to fit a client’s needs, but can you pick a decent bracket for the NCAA tournament? Here’s your chance to compete for bragging rights against your Insurance Forums peers. Just go to the link below and enter our group name “Insurance Forums” in the “SEARCH GROUPS” box. When it brings up the Insurance Forums group, click on it and enter our group password: InsuranceForums – case sensitive, no space. NCAA Tournament Challenge Bracket - ESPN Group name: Insurance Forums Group password: InsuranceForums Pick a name for your bracket – preferably aligning with your Insurance Forums avatar name. If you do not already have an ESPN.com login, you will need to create one but it only takes a minute. Check back in on this thread from time to time for updates or to talk smack if your alma mater wins a game or your 5-12 upset came to fruition. If you have any problems getting into the group post here and we’ll assist… Of course you have to have your bracket completed by tipoff of the first game on Thursday. BTW, my Final Four includes no No. 1 seeds – can’t ever remember a year when that was the case…

I'm in!!!

What's the entry fee ;)

For this year at least I think this one will have to be about bragging rights instead of a big payout... Reminder to get your bracket submitted by noon Eastern Thursday

Yeah, but at least KY isn't the prohibitive favorite this year! I still actually have them beating NC and Wisconsin to make Final Four - gotta take some flyers here and there, right? Shoot, reminds me I probably should've taken Dayton over Syracuse...
Still almost another hour to get your bracket in on ESPN - group is Insurance Forums, password InsuranceForums.

Let the madness begin...

Back