Forum March Madness Challenge

Yeah, but at least KY isn't the prohibitive favorite this year! I still actually have them beating NC and Wisconsin to make Final Four - gotta take some flyers here and there, right? Shoot, reminds me I probably should've taken Dayton over Syracuse...
Still almost another hour to get your bracket in on ESPN - group is Insurance Forums, password InsuranceForums.

Let the madness begin...

Syracuse is a flyer? They're a lower seed and a points underdog.

Stick with the 'Cuse...they're looking for some revenge from 2014.

Only because Dayton is the "Flyers" - picked Syracuse because I think they're POed at the NCAA, and because Jim Boeheim bought me a beer at a bar in the Venetian years back when he was there assistant coaching the USA men's team in a training camp. (Imagine that - NBA stars wanted to train in Las Vegas) The old Senior Market Advisor Expo happened to be going on at the same time in almost the same spot, so saw a lot of blinged-up hoop stars that week. Boeheim was pretty regular guy and chatted for a while with a few of us insurance guys but Coach K called it an early night...

Only because Dayton is the "Flyers" - picked Syracuse because I think they're POed at the NCAA, and because Jim Boeheim bought me a beer at a bar in the Venetian years back when he was there assistant coaching the USA men's team in a training camp. (Imagine that - NBA stars wanted to train in Las Vegas) The old Senior Market Advisor Expo happened to be going on at the same time in almost the same spot, so saw a lot of blinged-up hoop stars that week. Boeheim was pretty regular guy and chatted for a while with a few of us insurance guys but Coach K called it an early night...

I didn't catch the clever pun. No wonder you're a writer.

Hope Syracuse can at least make it to Sunday.

Michigan State goes down in flames in opening round, taking my bracket along with it... To Middle Tennessee State??? Gotta hate it when the team you pick to win it all loses to a directional school.

Back