Forum March Madness Challenge

I'm in another group bracket challenge on espn.....it sounds like I can add my bracket into this one as well, however it is saying the group "is locked"....is there anyway to unlock brian?

I missed signing up for it too. Guess it didn't matter, I had MI ST going deep also. 2 of my final 4 are gone already. I did pick a few of the upsets, but a couple games have destroyed peoples brackets for sure. Gotta love the madness!

Tahoe Ray whupped upon all of us and is the only one with a potential champion (Villanova) still alive. Dominated in the Elite 8 and correctly picked 3 of the Final 4 - has Villanova beating Oklahoma but 1st round loser Mich St (my misguided pick for champion) beating UNC in other semi.

Hope you're in a big money pool with a bracket like this - would like your chances.

I'm going to Vegas for the LIMRA Life Insurance Conference on Monday - just in time to put some money on... North Carolina in Monday night's championship.

Oddly enough, even picking Michigan State I still have a chance to win one of the other pools I'm in (if Syracuse wins it all) and will win the third pool I'm in if North Carolina wins it all (did pick them to win that pool). Gotta hedge your bets in these things...:1biggrin:

Tahoe Ray whupped upon all of us and is the only one with a potential champion (Villanova) still alive. Dominated in the Elite 8 and correctly picked 3 of the Final 4 - has Villanova beating Oklahoma but 1st round loser Mich St (my misguided pick for champion) beating UNC in other semi.

Hope you're in a big money pool with a bracket like this - would like your chances.

I'm going to Vegas for the LIMRA Life Insurance Conference on Monday - just in time to put some money on... North Carolina in Monday night's championship.

Oddly enough, even picking Michigan State I still have a chance to win one of the other pools I'm in (if Syracuse wins it all) and will win the third pool I'm in if North Carolina wins it all (did pick them to win that pool). Gotta hedge your bets in these things...:1biggrin:

Too bad the 2 clean programs have to play each other to get to the Championship Game. I'm rooting for Oklahoma all the way!:yes:

I think Ron can still catch me...if NC and Oklahoma win, I think he beats me.

I have another bracket with cuse beating nova...unfortunately, that one has two Nova alums so they have them winning it all and are close enough as well.

At this point, I couldn't be happier with Syracuse getting to the final 4. I thought (like everyone else) that they would be knocked out by MSU in the 2nd (I guess now 3rd) round.

Go 'Cuse.

----------

Too bad the 2 clean programs have to play each other to get to the Championship Game. I'm rooting for Oklahoma all the way!:yes:

I'm a firm believer that NCAA basketball is a lot like politics...a lot of shady stuff going on across the board, no matter where your allegiances are.

I think Ron can still catch me...if NC and Oklahoma win, I think he beats me.

I have another bracket with cuse beating nova...unfortunately, that one has two Nova alums so they have them winning it all and are close enough as well.

At this point, I couldn't be happier with Syracuse getting to the final 4. I thought (like everyone else) that they would be knocked out by MSU in the 2nd (I guess now 3rd) round.

Go 'Cuse.

----------

I'm a firm believer that NCAA basketball is a lot like politics...a lot of shady stuff going on across the board, no matter where your allegiances are.

That might be, but some just completely thumb their nose at the rules.

Hahaha, if UNC wins it all, they'll have to vacate it. Syracuse was smart and sat out last year because they knew they ween't very good.

Back