Forum Software & Design Update Coming Soon!

JustinB

We are excited to announce we are just a couple weeks away from updating Insurance Forums and rolling out the new and improved website!

The biggest update will be the changing of forum software from VBulletin to Xenforo. This is a necessary move to migrate the forum onto a platform that is more secure, more user friendly and has better developer support.

While a lot of things in the "backend" will be changing as it relates to software, the changes to the usability of the site will be rather minimal. Once the site update has been performed, you will find certain features and functions may have moved a little bit or changed colors - but overall the usability of the forum will be very similar to the existing site.

We will also be updating the rest of the "non-forum" pages & sections of the website, so you will notice a lot of great improvements in design & usability there too.

I want to thank everyone that has helped us out with user feedback and testing on the "new site" - your thoughts and feedback have played a key role in shaping the updates.

Stay tuned for more updates, and let me know if you have any questions!

We are excited to announce we are just a couple weeks away from updating Insurance Forums and rolling out the new and improved website!

The biggest update will be the changing of forum software from VBulletin to Xenforo. This is a necessary move to migrate the forum onto a platform that is more secure, more user friendly and has better developer support.

While a lot of things in the "backend" will be changing as it relates to software, the changes to the usability of the site will be rather minimal. Once the site update has been performed, you will find certain features and functions may have moved a little bit or changed colors - but overall the usability of the forum will be very similar to the existing site.

We will also be updating the rest of the "non-forum" pages & sections of the website, so you will notice a lot of great improvements in design & usability there too.

I want to thank everyone that has helped us out with user feedback and testing on the "new site" - your thoughts and feedback have played a key role in shaping the updates.

Stay tuned for more updates, and let me know if you have any questions!

Should we archive the perky post in fight club?

Back