Forums Member Releases New Book on Selling Final Expense

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
David Duford (screen name: Rearden) has released a new book – “The Official Guide to Selling Final Expense Insurance: The proven Final Expense insurance sales and lead generation system used by top final expense agents across the country” – and is donating all profits from the first 30 days of sales (available on Amazon) to fellow forums member Mark Rosenthal, who as many of you know is about to leave for Mexico for an intensive (and expensive!) HSCT treatment intended to stop the progression of MS.

Read more about both the book (including some excerpts) and Mark’s situation at the link below, and feel free to share any thoughts on either topic here.

Insurance Forums | New book aiming to help create top-producing final expense agents will also benefit Mark Rosenthal

David Duford (screen name: Rearden) has released a new book – “The Official Guide to Selling Final Expense Insurance: The proven Final Expense insurance sales and lead generation system used by top final expense agents across the country” – and is donating all profits from the first 30 days of sales (available on Amazon) to fellow forums member Mark Rosenthal, who as many of you know is about to leave for Mexico for an intensive (and expensive!) HSCT treatment intended to stop the progression of MS.

Read more about both the book (including some excerpts) and Mark’s situation at the link below, and feel free to share any thoughts on either topic here.

Insurance Forums | New book aiming to help create top-producing final expense agents will also benefit Mark Rosenthal

Very generous of you Dave! I just ordered my copy...great cause!

Wow! This is great. Sounds like a helpful book, and what a good cause. Oftentimes I run into negativity on here, so it's nice to see something so positive!

Just bought my copy! As you may have noticed, I am a new poster but have been lurking for a year or so. I have watched most of David's training videos and look forward to learning from his new book as well. :yes:

I have also bought a copy! Looking forward to reading it. While it may not have much to do with the way *I* do business, it's always good to learn from others... especially while supporting a great cause!

----------

I'm already about 1/2 way though the book. This is GREAT! I've already written a review on Amazon ranking it 5 stars. I hope Dave sells a bunch as this is a GREAT resource!

I've been out of commission a year because of a surgery that had 2 different "one out of a hundred" complications occur that left me needing another surgery come June. Add to that the fact that I have a sister with MS, this is a wonderful thread to have come across to get me back in the game and help a little for Mark. Thanks Rearden. Looking forward to reading the book and getting your insights

Last edited:
Just bought it Dave. Look forward to reading it and that was a class act donating to Mark!

Just bought my copy. Looking forward to reading it.
Dave, you're a gentleman and a good dude for donating all proceeds to help Rosenthal.

Back