Found this Interesting Aggregation Website for Obama Care News

Thanks for this - Do we know what organization is behind the site? I can't see any mention of that, but then - I didn't look at it for very long.

Thanks for this - Do we know what organization is behind the site? I can't see any mention of that, but then - I didn't look at it for very long.

Definitely not a left leaning organization.

The Galen Institute is a non-profit, Section 501(c)(3) public policy research organization devoted to advancing ideas and policies that would create a vibrant, patient-centered health sector. It promotes public debate and education about proposals that support individual freedom, consumer choice, competition, and innovation in the health sector. It focuses on individual responsibility and control over health care and health insurance, lower costs through competition, and a strong safety net for vulnerable populations.

Of course not...........because it makes sense.

Here is what the Dem Institute would say(s):

The DEM Institute is a non-profit, QUICKLY APPROVED Section 501(c)(3) public policy research GRASS ROOTS organization devoted to advancing ideas and policies that would create a LIMITED, GOV'T-centered health sector. It promotes public DISCOURSE and HIDDEN proposals that support REDUCED freedom, GOV'T RATIONING, MONOPOLISTIC, and NON INCENTIVES innovation in the health sector. It focuses on the individual CRADLE to GRAVE, and WE TAKE control over health care and health insurance, lower costs through PRICE FIXING, and a strong safety net for vulnerable populations

Back