Frank Stastny medicare training

Dears0429

Obviously there is no ongoing training and things may be different now, but doesn't anyone have training material from when frank stastny was helping people learn Medicare?

Obviously there is no ongoing training and things may be different now, but doesn't anyone have training material from when frank stastny was helping people learn Medicare?
Frank's training is nothing revolutionary...just the details on how he built his business, mostly through telemarketing.

You could certainly buy it from Rick but I think you'd do just as well scouring the forum here for pearls of wisdom. It's all here. I personally didn't know a single person who sold med supps when I started and picked up everything I needed from the gold here in the collective posts. Good luck.

Frank's training is nothing revolutionary...just the details on how he built his business, mostly through telemarketing.

You could certainly buy it from Rick but I think you'd do just as well scouring the forum here for pearls of wisdom. It's all here. I personally didn't know a single person who sold med supps when I started and picked up everything I needed from the gold here in the collective posts. Good luck.

Ah I see. I didn't really intend to buy anything. I have his MSMS guide that's something like 45 pages. If that's all it is then it's very good stuff. I just wasn't sure if there was more to it.

I've done more than my fair share of research here. And I am mainly cold calling and looking to hire a telemarketer. It's easy to get lost in research on crms and dialers etc. . When in reality you just have to take action.

So thank you for the insight maybe I already have what I'm looking for. He just always got a lot of praise. I would have liked to work with him, so just curious what all is out there from him..

Ah I see. I didn't really intend to buy anything. I have his MSMS guide that's something like 45 pages. If that's all it is then it's very good stuff. I just wasn't sure if there was more to it.

I've done more than my fair share of research here. And I am mainly cold calling and looking to hire a telemarketer. It's easy to get lost in research on crms and dialers etc. . When in reality you just have to take action.

So thank you for the insight maybe I already have what I'm looking for. He just always got a lot of praise. I would have liked to work with him, so just curious what all is out there from him..
The MSMS guide is what I was referring to. So, I dont know of any other materials from Frank beyond that.

You can def get lost doing endless research on the forum, ha, I know I have fallen into that trap before. Cold calling is a good place to start. I just got the Radius CRM, and I wish I had done it sooner. Best of luck to you in the business!

Back