Freaking out, no clue what a victor hit is

Danielle40

So I have been trying to get appointment with a life insurance company and got email asking for a victor report and explanation for it?? I have no clue what this is and have no letter to give them! What should I do? Please help me.

They said I did and was paying on it, then one of my life lnsureance polices came renewal and then I haven't heard a word from them ,this was in September.

Now I do know that the policy I wrote is active and payment is made every month. How can they charge me and making commissions on something that is active and payment is made every month .??

Freaking out, no clue what a victor hit is.....it's self explanatory. A Victor hit, is when a guy named Victor hits someone or something. :goofy:

I thought she forgot the y and it was a victory hit. That’s when you’re in college and your team wins. Your bro, Boner Champ, gives you a tote of his homemade pipe (made from a pen and plastic wrap) in the name of victory.

I thought she forgot the y and it was a victory hit. That’s when you’re in college and your team wins. Your bro, Boner Champ, gives you a tote of his homemade pipe (made from a pen and plastic wrap) in the name of victory.
Hahaha, an empty toilet paper roll and aluminum foil works good too. :yes:

I'm sure she meant Vector hit. :laugh:

Back