Free $100 To Spend On Internet Lead Generation

Pangaea

Guru
1000 Post Club
Here:

Google Adwords Credit
5QSC-M7XY-MKNP-VKPW-TTH2

The only rule is it has to be for a new account only, please post back here if you used it so no one else tries and fails. ;)

Thanks!

Alright so I set up the Ad words account, added 10 dollars Manual Payment, (minimum payment) where do I enter the code?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also you can get these codes for free here
Google AdWords

Looks like the offer is through Chase bank, watch the short video and get 100 bucks for it. Not bad. Make an account, use, then reuse! Just wish I could figure out where to put the code . . .

----------------------------------------
Found it and used it, thank you for the free code! I'm a begin my clicks Monday, I got $105, since 115 in the account, but hey, pay 10 to get 105 who wouldn't do that!! thank you!

Last edited:
Alright so I set up the Ad words account, added 10 dollars Manual Payment, (minimum payment) where do I enter the code?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also you can get these codes for free here
Google AdWords

Looks like the offer is through Chase bank, watch the short video and get 100 bucks for it. Not bad. Make an account, use, then reuse! Just wish I could figure out where to put the code . . .

----------------------------------------
Found it and used it, thank you for the free code! I'm a begin my clicks Monday, I got $105, since 115 in the account, but hey, pay 10 to get 105 who wouldn't do that!! thank you!

I'm glad you used it, but you don't have to pay anything. Just sign up for adwords, make your first ads then put in the promo code.

Back