Free Car with Free Insurance

You get up in the AM and your car won't work and you have sales calls all day. You get the waive car at 7 AM and return it at 7 PM. That's 12 hours. The first two are free. The next 10 are $59.90, more than you would likely pay for a rental car in most places, and you still have to buy gasoline.

Pay me to drive a car with advertising on it and I'm in.

You get up in the AM and your car won't work and you have sales calls all day. You get the waive car at 7 AM and return it at 7 PM. That's 12 hours. The first two are free. The next 10 are $59.90, more than you would likely pay for a rental car in most places, and you still have to buy gasoline.

Pay me to drive a car with advertising on it and I'm in.
What if it's advertizing for your competition? :laugh:

Their website spells out the issue I guess I would have with the service in that you are restricted to a certain radius of the "free" car HUB. Also you get a whole 15 minutes to walk to the nearest Waivecar. It would be my luck that I am late to pick one up (extra charge) or the one I get is charged for only 30 miles of travel. I am glad that my phone won't ring with someone from the company inquiring about coverage for their fleet

Back