Free CRM 20 Characters

little clarification is in order though – just as you pay on a per-thousand contact basis for HubSpot, any additional contacts you add through HubSpot CRM will add to your total. For example, let’s say you’re on the Basic version of HubSpot and your current contact count is 3,000. You are paying $300 per month for those 3,000 contacts. Let’s say you decide to import 2,000 contacts from another CRM platform into HubSpot. You would pay an additional $200 per month for those contacts. As with any contact data imports, you want to make sure the data is accurate and that you will use it in your marketing campaigns.

Free isn't always free my friend...I think it's free to existing Hubspot clients.

You may be correct Justin. Or maybe this is a "loss leader" to get you in the door.

Got an email blast about this a week or so ago. Didn't appear to be any hooks.

My favorite business model is the Google one. Give you stuff for free in exchange for selling your search soul to the company.

Maybe Hubspot is doing likewise, or maybe there is a catch for add-on services?

Have your tried any open source CRM's such as vTiger, Sugar, or SuitCRM?

Those are open source not loss leaders for a company that is public but is a big loser as far as profit. That makes me think they will getcha at some point. And since their other stuff is not cheap that would worry me.

Have your tried any open source CRM's such as vTiger, Sugar, or SuitCRM?

Those are open source not loss leaders for a company that is public but is a big loser as far as profit. That makes me think they will getcha at some point. And since their other stuff is not cheap that would worry me.
I'm switching over to Vtiger because it integrates with my dialer. It's a bit of a learning curve coming from Radius. ( I think radius is a more out of the box set up for insurance agents)

But once you customize the lead, contact, & opportunity fields, and figure out the workflows you want, you got yourself a pretty sweet contact management system!

The best part is I can now see my email campaign response analytics!
(I don't think radius had that feature.)

Pretty nice set up for $12 bucks a month!

Back