Free HEALTH lead for someone licensed in Hawaii

Just got a call from a woman who needs insurance:

5/2/1980
Non Smoker
Currently Insured
Hawaii

Also needs insurance for her 2.5 year old daughter.

First one to email me gets it!

I just spoke to her and she wants to talk to an agent ASAP!

D.J. Paris

[email protected]

Just noticed this on a DIFFERENT site: http://www.americaninsurancebroker.com/index.php

Looks like a Norvax guy looking for some clients. I tried a short test run of Norvax and did not like it. The leads were HORRIBLE. They resell EXCLUSIVE leads within a few days from when you get them.

post_old.gif
04-10-2007, 10:16 PM
djparis
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_2486", true);

icon7.gif
Free HEALTH lead for someone licensed in Hawaii
Just got a call from a woman who needs insurance:

5/2/1980
Non Smoker
Currently Insured
Hawaii

Also needs insurance for her 2.5 year old daughter.

First one to email me gets it!

I just spoke to her and she wants to talk to an agent ASAP!

D.J. Paris

[email protected]
fax: 312.226.0710

When you consider the fact that the lead has not been taken on either site, I think it makes sense to cross post it. In any case, it is still nice of him to offer free leads here. He said before that these are not prospectzone leads, but people who mistakenly looked at the norvax site for insurance, and he also calls them to qualify...seems like a pretty good deal to me.

OK. I'll reluctantly agree that he isn't trying anything fishy.

But...their leads still smell and I am still disgusted that they sold an EXCLUSIVE lead to other vendors after a few days. Don't by Prospect Zone leads (in my opinion).

You'll have to clarify that. To me when a lead is exclusive that means it only goes to you. Do you have language in your contract that states it only goes to you for "X" amount of days?

You'll have to clarify that. To me when a lead is exclusive that means it only goes to you. Do you have language in your contract that states it only goes to you for "X" amount of days?

Since I don't use them any more, I don't have a copy of the contract. I guess I assumed that they would not sell it for at least a month or longer.

The few exclusive leads I buy from InsureMe have a 60 day "exclusive period." I had hoped that ProspectZone would match that.

Generate your own leads. Then they're exclusive.

That's what I have been doing. But InsureMe and NetQuote still are very profitable. I have learned what agents and agencies buy the leads that I use. That's worth its weight in gold...especially since most are out of town.

That's the beauty of our business. Some things work for everyone. And other things work for some of us. The key, as many people (including yourself) have pointed out, is to find what works and hammer away.

Free health LEAD ..

Originally Posted by john_petrowski

I so agree. As mentioned in a prior POST. I love the yellow pages! A ton of "free" leads. If selling to companies.. I just PICK A HEADING...

Originally Posted by john_petrowski

I so agree. As mentioned in a prior POST. I love the yellow pages! A ton of "free" leads. If selling to companies.. I just PICK A HEADING...

remember the good ol' days when you had to generate your own leads;before the internet, people actually PROSPECTED!!!

Back