Free HEALTH lead for someone licensed in Hawaii

I got off the ground and stayed off the ground my 1st two years in this business mainly by cold call business to business. Zero expense (minus gas) and fantastic return.

Free health lead and cold calling..

I know this is going to sound strange. But I actually enjoy making cold calls. I have met some great people over the years, cold calling.. and I still keep in touch with them!!!

I did B to B since the day I got licenced in 2003. Great response, just got a bit burnt out after 2 years and change. Also burned out the areas relatively close to where I lived. I could arguably go right back to the same business areas. To me, nothing is as effective as B to B but you need heavily populated business areas to hit.

Something else you would try would be residential door to door. A bit more brutal but I think the results would be fantastic. I do a form of it with the doorhangers.

Free Health Lead...

Doorhangers are great! Another marketing idea.. I suggested for an old agent and it worked well. He just did not want to spend the moeny to continue doing it.

I would hit a florist or wholesaler and pick up small baskets, then I would hit local business owners for coupons, (buy one get ones... etc...) restaurants, dry cleaners, car washes etc. anyone who would normally participate in the local Valupak .. is a great target!

I would place everything in the basket-- with a trial size shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste, a few brushes etc. everything you would be able to use if you would be "just moving in" and could not find your stuff!!!

I would then walk into the new home developments, hitting up the new homeowners.. they were always appreciative of my gesture... many times they told me they were not able to find that box of goodies yet! I would include a business card for the type of services we could offer. I would never try to sell them. I would never want to intrude --- but do you know what? THEY would call. Because it was different and I was the one they would remember! I had one woman asked me if I had toilet paper!!! I went up the street and picked her up some--- went back and delivered IT! She was soo greatful! AND became a client!

I guess this is a good time to mention this. (Hopefully, Laurie does not mind). After a few PMs, I found out that Laurie lives about FIVE MINUTES away from me. Talk about a small world. In fact, from my office window, I can almost see the restaurant where she ate last weekend.

Bizarre!

Ok....I now return you to the normal topic.

Health Lead...

Chumps.. I dont mind. I was going to post that but I was worried that you would have minded! I know its a very very small world. We live closer than you think also... : )

Health Lead..

Oh yeah. You should go out to that restaurant if not for dinner... than for lunch. If you like meatball subs they are pretty good! I would ask for less cheese on top though. Off topic.. sorry... : )

One of these days I will do that. Actually, our office has decent food downstairs. There is a grill, soup and salad bar and some other things as well. On Thursdays, they give out free health insurance leads with your main entree...;)

Back