Free Images for Website/Brochures, etc.

Actually, and I hate to admit it (as an Ohioan)...I am not an OSU fan. I have the pics on the site since it is designed to generate Ohio business.

We're all from Pa. so I still am a big Penn State fan, and my son always roots for Michigan against OSU.

We're all from Pa. so I still am a big Penn State fan, and my son always roots for Michigan against OSU.

My brother in law is a big Penn State guy ('81 I think).

He'll be up there next weekend to attend their tough opener against something called "Coastal Carolina". I see the pre-season ranking is lower than the USF Bulls here in Tampa!

In January he took Ohio State straight-up against LSU. Like takin' candy from a baby!

Unfortunately for the "Rust Belt" guys, it looks like the Big 10 is in decline (although Illinois is a surprise). Wow, how the mighty have fallen...

I use www.dreamstime.com. It's not free, but it's cheap. You can adjust resolution based upon use (lower for web, higher for brochure). I don't mind paying the couple bucks, since I'm certain the photographers opted in to the photos being licensed from the site.

I use www.dreamstime.com. It's not free, but it's cheap. You can adjust resolution based upon use (lower for web, higher for brochure). I don't mind paying the couple bucks, since I'm certain the photographers opted in to the photos being licensed from the site.

Dreamstime is the original link I provided, and it has many, many free images.

Back