Free LTC LEADS in Council Bluff, IA!!!

BillyC

Expert
Hey guys, I have leads coming in for LTC in the next week or so.
Unfortunately, I'm not currently appointed with any LTC carrier at the moment (i'm going from captive > FMO/independent. Nor do i know how to work LtC leads or sell them.. (my manager told me he would train me, but that was a blow-off, and i left that agency)

So.... I was wondering if anyone wants to work about 10 or so leads of mine in the council bluffs area, no need to split commission, but I would like to ride along and see how it's done. You get free leads, and you get to write it up with your carriers. you can keep 100% commissions.

Please PM me if you are in the council bluffs area or would make the trip! I'd send you the leads first so you can set them up of course.

Are these leads that you're taking from the agency or did you buy them? There is a guy on here, ltcadvisor, that does a ton of LTC over the phone and I'm sure he'd be willing to work them.

Are these leads that you're taking from the agency or did you buy them? There is a guy on here, ltcadvisor, that does a ton of LTC over the phone and I'm sure he'd be willing to work them.

Thanks Josh, but I have way too many leads on my plate and I have found Iowa to be the absolute worst state to work with. An Iowan likes to meet with someone personally, rather than buy over the phone. They have a farmer mentality.

Warren Buffett could call an Iowan for investments, and they would ask Warren "Where are you calling from?" And then hang up.

And then they would buy an American Equity index annuity from a yoyo annuity peddler that sat across their kitchen table. No thanks!

Bump... seriously... nobody sells ltc no more?

Just work them like any other lead and then throw them away. They are going to be weak but I promise you those people don't remember if they mailed a LTC lead, Med Sup lead, FE lead or what they did. Just go out and fact find and sell them whatever you can find a need for.

I may be mixing up my conversations but I'm pretty sure I told you buying LTC leads is like flushing your money down a toilet.

Back