Free LTCI for Veterans?

This sounds similar to the VA Medical Benefits Program for veterans. The qualifications appear to be exactly the same. The best thing is to go to the Department of Veterans Affairs website for details. IMO there is no opportunity to write this program just as there is no opportunity to write the medical program because it is administered entirely by the VA. Now if you want to write some zero premium life insurance, send me $10.00.

Last edited:
It is simply an informational article to provide to your customers. Not everything we do has to result in a commission. Most older people can't pass underwriting and to offer them a solution to a serious problem is one of the things we should be doing.

Something just doesn't seem right with that program. It's a private entity and they're just giving money away to eligible vets? Hmm...and how many veterans do we have?...plus spouses? Sounds too good to be true and it probably is.

However, how far would $22k/year go for LTC coverage? Here in Montana...maybe 45% (where I live the avg cost is $4k/mo). There's still a need. Even if you run into someone who's heard of this program and the program is legit, there's still a need for the rest of the funding.

Thanks for the info Rabbi...I know someone who could use this now! And it's also good to know for my future reference too as I'm a vet.

the Vet benefit is great. It lets you write a large annuity and it has connected me with 3 elder law attorneys in my area that now let me do financial s for their other clients...

my goal is to brand myself has the VA annuity guy... being a Vet myself makes it a real simple sell.

the Vet benefit is great. It lets you write a large annuity and it has connected me with 3 elder law attorneys in my area that now let me do financial s for their other clients...

my goal is to brand myself has the VA annuity guy... being a Vet myself makes it a real simple sell.

I looked at this before and is this how the program works, I am only interested for a relative who is a vet.

If the vet has very modest finances, you help them with the paperwork as a service.

If they have investments, you have to reposition them in specific annuities. This covers the husband and wife? I have a an older relative who's husband was a vet. I assume she could apply. Thanks.

bspiers...

I've read your threads before but didnt quite understand the nature of your market at the time. Are you still working with helping vets qualify for Aid & Attendance benefit?

I've been approached by a couple FMO's offering this service as a annuity prospecting system but am unsure of their legitimacy and/or effectiveness.

Im a vet myself and interested in more info if you could find the time to show me the next step....

Thanks in advance.
Zoomie89
[email protected]

Back