Free Materials

mattbau43

Does anyone have access to free materials to study for the exam in Maine? If not, are there any suggestions?

Does anyone have access to free materials to study for the exam in Maine? If not, are there any suggestions?

Don't know about free materials....I still have my books which I used to pass in Maine 15 years ago, might be a little out of date. But assuming you find free materials how are you going to get past the pretest ie take the pretest which is or was a requirement to sit for the exam?

I just set a family member up with a WebCE.com course so that she could study for her life and health exam. It was $80 with a "tutor" and $60 without.

I didn't shop around, so there may be cheaper or better options. This is the company I have used for my CEUs for the last several years and I just took the path of least resistance.

If you are between jobs, $60 might strain your budget, but I hope that you can find the money to invest in yourself.

Good luck.

I would invest in a paid course but if your looking for some free help type in "free insurance training online" in a google search, there's some good free stuff that pops up!

I would invest in a paid course but if your looking for some free help type in "free insurance training online" in a google search, there's some good free stuff that pops up!

Good Point, New York Life and Bankers life pretty sure have options in Maine.

We here at Testeachers offer a great online program for Maine Insurance Pre Licensing, and we've been in the business for over 30 years. You may visit Maine Insurance Exam Online Video Courses - TESTEACHERS ONLINE - ONLINE VIDEO INSURANCE AND SECURITIES EXAM PREP for information on what we have to offer.

Please contact us at 888-422-7714 with any questions.

Thanks!
Nathan Glasco
Testeachers LLC

I would like to suggest you to have paid course since it is reliable than others. But of course you can take help of google for it.

Latest posts

Back