Free Missouri Life Lead

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Came across my Norvax site. Phone number matches address. I'm not licensed there. so I can't help.

Prefer experienced Missouri-based broker.

applicant_smokerSmokerapplicant_age49home816/xxx-xxxxnameMaryzip_code64503-1121citySaint Josephcoverage_amount100000MedicationyesworkstateMOLeadForWhoSelfEver Declinednoaddressxxxxxxxxxhealth commentsWater Diruetic for water retention.Term LengthNAemailmarital_statusSingleapplicant_genderGenderInsuranceWhole Life Insurancejavax.servlet.forward.servlet_path/quoteMail.jspcaucho.forwardtruejavax.servlet.forward.request_uri/SiteLever/quoteMail.jspjavax.servlet.forward.context_path/SiteLever

Looks like a pretty good lead - why not just get licensed there if they decide to go for the coverage? It's usually processed overnight if you do it online.

Premium looks to be about $1400/year for UL at preferred smoker rates. I'm guessing a WL would be closer to $3000-3500/year. We're not currently licensed in Missouri (and we're located in VA), but if you don't want to get licensed yourself, we'd still be happy to help the client and get licensed there before completing the app.

Back