Free Quote Engine

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
Dear users,
I was searching the forums for "quote engines"and as expected I found posts on Quotit and Norvax,but what interested me was a response that pointed me to "ehealth" which I initially disregarded as I supposed it would be the typical site which asks me for my info and later I'd get bashed with calls.
Well it didn't turn out like this and basically what I got is a quote engine which is free.
I tried out something which worked fine, I requested a quote,and saved the page as HTML and sent it to my email and voila, a free quote engine.
I'm thinking about cancelling my Quotit subscription.
Any comments?

Come 2014 quote engines will go the way of the dinosaur. Might as well get an early start.

Dear users,
I was searching the forums for "quote engines"and as expected I found posts on Quotit and Norvax,but what interested me was a response that pointed me to "ehealth" which I initially disregarded as I supposed it would be the typical site which asks me for my info and later I'd get bashed with calls.
Well it didn't turn out like this and basically what I got is a quote engine which is free.
I tried out something which worked fine, I requested a quote,and saved the page as HTML and sent it to my email and voila, a free quote engine.
I'm thinking about cancelling my Quotit subscription.
Any comments?

Online Insurance Corporation

I think connecture is roughly equal with them for lower expense if you're looking at multiple states.

It's slightly slower, but more accurate, with better intelligence.

I just wish they had medicare quoting and ability to customize their forms by the end user.

I know for me when starting up, using the free quote engine html is one of the easy ways to save from subscriptions. Just be aware that some free quoting engines don't serve all the states, so it depends where you are as well.

I know for me when starting up, using the free quote engine html is one of the easy ways to save from subscriptions. Just be aware that some free quoting engines don't serve all the states, so it depends where you are as well.

So you work for insuremonkey? Is that the same insuremonkey that a major lead vendor was redirecting all their leads to call via telephone that they sold to agents as the phone number to the agent?

Any comment on the exact situation that led up to that? I'd be curious why your companies phone number ended up being the phone number for every agent in their system, and featured on their main page, while they were selling leads to agents for 20+ dollars each.

Except that it appears they have not updated it with new premiums from multiple carriers within the last 6 months. Given that we have had a number of carriers bump their premiums in the last 6 months, this is no longer very useful.:nah:

In Craig's defence on that, I spoke with him about that last week, and he said they're updating the thing right now, by hand.

They had purchased the data from a third party vendor and it didn't work out, apparently the vendor didn't update their data properly.

I also spoke with him about some of the other issues I saw in the new version, and he understands technology well enough to get the thing fixed, and he cares about it working properly.

Back