Free Reverse Phone Lookup?

Jake07712

Guru
100+ Post Club
Is there a free reverse phone lookup. I used to be able to put a number in google and get the information I was after, but it didn't work the last few times that I tried it.

problem with white pages is that they only help for published land lines. no help for cell phones or unpublished numbers.

there are several phone apps. some are free, some are a buck or two. I've never tried any of them to recommend one, but you might want to check them out.

Whatever you do don't use searchbug. All the info listed that you pay for is incorrect. They wouldn't refund anything either

Argali.com has a program you can d/l which searches multiple places, like whitepages, yahoo, etc. Works good for me.

I use spokeo.com and am very happy with it. Costs are nominal.
Intellius is the best but they charge a monthly fee. A above average free one is Net Detective.

The Mr Number site used to be pretty good. They had an ingenious method. Once you downloaded your app, it copied your contacts to the Mr Number database. If one of your contacts called someone who has Mr Number installed, their name would pop up.

They also had whitepages info and other official sources as well. But, they were the best source for cell phone callers. You would go to their site and type the number in and if someone somewhere had them as a contact, it would come up!

Sadly, Google caught on real quick and had them disable the uploading contacts feature. Killed the effectiveness for cell phones after that!

Back