Free Sale For CA Agent...

NSRH

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a 70 year old male in Corona, CA that has a resident visa, but no tax ID number. I took the app, social and banking, but my carrier rejected the app.

I cant write him with any of my carriers, and I really dont want to appoint with a new carrier just to make one sale. So I thought I would just pay it forward...

If you are local to this guy, and want the sale (he can afford $125 per month) please PM me your name and phone number.

I prefer to give it to a full time agent, if possible.

Thanks!

I have a 70 year old male in Corona, CA that has a resident visa, but no tax ID number. I took the app, social and banking, but my carrier rejected the app.

I cant write him with any of my carriers, and I really dont want to appoint with a new carrier just to make one sale. So I thought I would just pay it forward...

If you are local to this guy, and want the sale (he can afford $125 per month) please PM me your name and phone number.

Thanks!

I am not local to him but can write it.

Lee

[email protected]

Thanks!

I have an agent there if needed.

Back