Free Webinar: Building Wordpress Sites

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
Morning everyone!

This Thursday, October 6th at 2:00 PM Eastern the ILIAA will be hosting a free webinar: "Building Wordpress Sites" presented by Brook Jolley.

Brook has forgotten more than I know about the interweb and is a truly fantastic resource. Watch a master do his work as Brook walks you through building your own Wordpress site by doing it live via webinar. After he's through, the web's newest site will be given away to a random webinar attendee (you've got to be an ILIAA member to win, and you'll get a year of free hosting too).

If you've ever had even a passing interest in Wordpress, or if you just want to try to win a website, feel free to join us October 6th 2011 at 2:00 PM Eastern for "Building Wordpress Sites" with Brook Jolley. This is going to be extremely valuable material for any agent who wants to launch a strong web presence without breaking their budget. Register here:

Building Wordpress Websites

Thanks - we hope to see you there!

I'm going to check it out as well. Maybe I'll learn something since I don't know diddly.

Morning everyone!

This Thursday, October 6th at 2:00 PM Eastern the ILIAA will be hosting a free webinar: "Building Wordpress Sites" presented by Brook Jolley.

so....what time would it be in texas......

As a bit of explaining on the giveaway.

I already bought a domain name. It is keyword optimized for a vulnerable national life insurance term.

Site has potential for page 1 placement if worked correctly.

There is another slight catch.

You have to be ok with your new domain being used for a few webinars, showing different features, how to enable them, and being worked on in the webinars for everyone to see, starting with basic setup, up to plugins, keyword targeting, adding images, changing themes, etc.

Estimated total prize value between 28.99 and 1 million dollars, depending on what you make of it after I'm finished.

After the 6-8 webinars, the domain and site is officially yours.

You can use it in the interim, add content, etc, in fact in encourage it, however it will be used for demonstrations till the webinars are all done.

By time I'm finished, it will have a logo, url, proper tags, some graphics, a landing page form, a few pages of relevant data, blog posts, and a half decent theme.

Plus my new hosting kicks ass, its a 50ms average ping.

I much prefer that the site goes to someone without a website.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
so....what time would it be in texas......

I think that makes it sometime around beer thirty in texas.

Last edited:
As a bit of explaining on the giveaway.

I already bought a domain name. It is keyword optimized for a vulnerable national life insurance term.

Site has potential for page 1 placement if worked correctly.

There is another slight catch.

You have to be ok with your new domain being used for a few webinars, showing different features, how to enable them, and being worked on in the webinars for everyone to see, starting with basic setup, up to plugins, keyword targeting, adding images, changing themes, etc.

Estimated total prize value between 28.99 and 1 million dollars, depending on what you make of it after I'm finished.

After the 6-8 webinars, the domain and site is officially yours.

You can use it in the interim, add content, etc, in fact in encourage it, however it will be used for demonstrations till the webinars are all done.

By time I'm finished, it will have a logo, url, proper tags, some graphics, a landing page form, a few pages of relevant data, blog posts, and a half decent theme.

Plus my new hosting kicks ass, its a 50ms average ping.

I much prefer that the site goes to someone without a website.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think that makes it sometime around beer thirty in texas.

national life insurance---by the way I own nationallifeinsurancecompanies.com want to buy it?

Back