Free Webinar: North American Builder IUL

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
Note: this is NOT an ILIAA webinar. This webinar is being put on by North American, the carrier. Check this out:

A Web Workshop on the NEW Builder IUL. Tips, Specs, and Features You need to Know!
· Additional index selections including the Multi-Index (S&P 500®, DJ EURO STOXX 50®, Russell 2000®), Uncapped S&P 500®, Russell 2000®, and S&P MidCap 400®

· Interest bonus increases! Guaranteed on the index account (conditionally guaranteed on the fixed account) from 0.50% to 0.75% effective in years 11+ versus years 16+1

· Lower premium load, lower policy fee, and age last birthday

· Shorter surrender charge period (15 years versus 20 years)

· Generally higher target premiums!

Builder IUL has been remodeled with higher retirement income potential, making it a great way to construct strong sales year!

This is a free webinar being put on by NACOLAH. The Builder IUL is one of my favorite products, and I just thought you guys would enjoy this. I don't believe it's being recorded, so if you want to attend then please make time tomorrow, June 10th at 10:00 AM Central.

To register, and you MUST pre-register, please click here.

The event password is: Webinar1

It's going to be good, and if you sell or want to sell indexed universal life then this is a must-see.

(Note, blah blah, I don't get anything for this, the ILIAA doesn't get anything for this, this is totally free, etc. Not an offer, no sales here, so on.)

Last edited:
Back