Fresh Auto Leads For Sale

designersjpr

Expert
hi

I have a auto insurance website thats gathering leads. I was using surehits to monetize but then decided to put up my own forms and gather the lead and sell the lead directly. The leads come in from google search. I dont run any data check at present to phone verify and address verify, but this can be done.

I was looking at selling the lead directly for $35 each. Its a hot lead - no competition. After five days the lead will be resold to only 5 other agents to work it at $10

I would rather sell them on to those who are serious about working the leads. i get leads from just about every state

Volume is around 2to 3 leads a day. I gather a reasonable amount of info. Some even include their licence number

Would anyone be interested in buying.
I presently have a database of around 300 leads collected. Although many of the leads are between 1 year and 1 week old

Let me know your thoughts

IMHO, you would be better off to become an affiliate for a company until you can drive more traffic.

Also, why is your website address in New Zealand?
AutoCoverageInsurance
118 Tukapa St
Westown
NP 4310

Looks like a nice looking place!

Good luck!

hi

I have a auto insurance website thats gathering leads. I was using surehits to monetize but then decided to put up my own forms and gather the lead and sell the lead directly. The leads come in from google search. I dont run any data check at present to phone verify and address verify, but this can be done.

I was looking at selling the lead directly for $35 each. Its a hot lead - no competition. After five days the lead will be resold to only 5 other agents to work it at $10

I would rather sell them on to those who are serious about working the leads. i get leads from just about every state

Volume is around 2to 3 leads a day. I gather a reasonable amount of info. Some even include their licence number

Would anyone be interested in buying.
I presently have a database of around 300 leads collected. Although many of the leads are between 1 year and 1 week old

Let me know your thoughts

when I checked ur site, it was still using surehits

hi

You will make $85 a lead. WoW!

So this is really a shared lead and you better hope you sell them before the other agents call them 5 days later.

Most people including myself when we go online to get an auto insurance quote will not just visit one website.

So, after going to Google and finding the list of websites that offer an instant quote, I start with the 1st one.

Most of the time the Instant Quote really means, enter all of your info and they will have someone get back to you. I wanted an instant quote.

Just on the 1st website I had 5 different agents call me 2 days later.

I was trying to get an instant quote and buy some car insurance online. So I go to the 2nd website and it does the same thing.

Out of the 6 websites I went to, only 2 of them gave me a quote, right then and there. One was Progressive and after getting some other big companies quotes, I bought it.

I had about 30 agents call me and offer me a quote. I had to tell them all that I was looking for an instant quote like the website said and bought the car insurance already, on the same day.

Most of the agents thought that no other agent would get me as a lead. A few of them knew I was a shared lead. Most of them paid over $20 for me as a lead.

Each agent must have thought that I as a lead was only going to 1 website to get a quote and I would wait days before buying any car insurance.

The leads companies made over $600 off of me as a lead.

Most people including myself when we go online to get an auto insurance quote will not just visit one website.

So, after going to Google and finding the list of websites that offer an instant quote, I start with the 1st one.

Most of the time the Instant Quote really means, enter all of your info and they will have someone get back to you. I wanted an instant quote.

Just on the 1st website I had 5 different agents call me 2 days later.

I was trying to get an instant quote and buy some car insurance online. So I go to the 2nd website and it does the same thing.

Out of the 6 websites I went to, only 2 of them gave me a quote, right then and there. One was Progressive and after getting some other big companies quotes, I bought it.

I had about 30 agents call me and offer me a quote. I had to tell them all that I was looking for an instant quote like the website said and bought the car insurance already, on the same day.

Most of the agents thought that no other agent would get me as a lead. A few of them knew I was a shared lead. Most of them paid over $20 for me as a lead.

Each agent must have thought that I as a lead was only going to 1 website to get a quote and I would wait days before buying any car insurance.

The leads companies made over $600 off of me as a lead.

I just had to renew car insurance last week. Did the same thing. Bought from Progressive because nobody else gave me an actual quote.

IMHO, you would be better off to become an affiliate for a company until you can drive more traffic.

Also, why is your website address in New Zealand?
AutoCoverageInsurance
118 Tukapa St
Westown
NP 4310

Looks like a nice looking place!

Good luck!

Hi Bob

Thanks. I am living in NewZealand at the moment and yes its a great place.

Do you know of any good companies that will buy leads directly?

Back