Fresh Leads...

Hey guys...

I guess my planning sucks because I once again have an influx of extra leads... This is been a decent way to get rid of them... So here it is... All Health leads... All are small business owners.

I have:
8- Arizona
18- North Carolina
14- Ohio
15- Texas

All are same as normal. Exclusive and telemarketed. Expecting a call from an agent. $10. /per. I would like to pick up a few more consistent buyers, so I'm willing to work on the price for the first week in order to do so. You guys have been great so far! Thanks!

Hey guys...

I guess my planning sucks because I once again have an influx of extra leads... This is been a decent way to get rid of them... So here it is... All Health leads... All are small business owners.

I have:
8- Arizona
18- North Carolina
14- Ohio
15- Texas

All are same as normal. Exclusive and telemarketed. Expecting a call from an agent. $10. /per. I would like to pick up a few more consistent buyers, so I'm willing to work on the price for the first week in order to do so. You guys have been great so far! Thanks!
How do i pick up the Ohio leads?

Hey guys...

I have:
8- Arizona
18- North Carolina
14- Ohio
15- Texas

I responded to you Friday, and even called you and left a message, what else do you want me to do? I will buy.

Latest posts

Back