Friday Marketing

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
Friday afternoon is always a good time to market.

Only the dedicated producer are hanging around Friday afternoon making phone calls.

The good thing, it is a bit easier to get a hold of the contact person and they might a have more time to talk you.

If I am telling I am not Selling!

Friday afternoon is always a good time to market. Only the dedicated producer are hanging around Friday afternoon making phone calls. The good thing, it is a bit easier to get a hold of the contact person and they might a have more time to talk you.
I don't think I would want someone as a client that would talk to me on Friday afternoon...

Friday afternoon is always a good time to market.

Only the dedicated producer are hanging around Friday afternoon making phone calls.

The good thing, it is a bit easier to get a hold of the contact person and they might a have more time to talk you.

If I am telling I am not Selling!

I agree. Fridays are often my busiest day....If I'm going take off early or come in late, I usually make it either a Tues/Wed/Thurs.

If you're out on Friday afternoon, you're home (not working). If you're out on a random Tuesday, you're at a meeting (golfing). ;)

Moon
You first have to sell insurance to understand what I am talking about.
"You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know"

Tahoe,
When come to employee benefit it seems like Friday is becoming a better and better day to prospect.

Totally agree ABC...I do most of my cold callng on Fridays. People are in a good mood and are easier to get a hold of. I do not cold call on Mondays.

CCing businesses has always worked well for me on Fridays. I think its because people are usually in a good mood on Fridays.

My ratios of calls/contacts and contacts/appointments have always been higher on Fridays.

Between 7am - 9am on any day but Monday works well too.

But if I am prospecting individuals then Friday usually is not the best day from my experience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know"

"It's a league game Smokey"

Last edited:
CCing businesses has always worked well for me on Fridays. I think its because people are usually in a good mood on Fridays.

My ratios of calls/contacts and contacts/appointments have always been higher on Fridays.

Between 7am - 9am on any day but Monday works well too.

But if I am prospecting individuals then Friday usually is not the best day from my experience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"It's a league game Smokey"

Yeah...I only call on business owners so I have no experience in the individual market (aside from referrals). Good mood Fridays, no doubt. Monday a.m. is for skiing and hiking only. :biggrin:

I usually find that Friday's the owner is out of the office, or very busy. There isn't usually an in-between with that in my area. Any thoughts?

I usually find that Friday's the owner is out of the office, or very busy. There isn't usually an in-between with that in my area. Any thoughts?

How about Thursday? If the owner is out of the office on Friday, then Thursday may be the new Friday.

scagnt83 and ABC, how much networking do you do? Is it effective compared to your other forms of prospecting?

Back