FU Term Question: 32M N/T Needs $500k

Birdman300

Guru
100+ Post Club
So he's also full-time with Las Vegas Metro PD and Marine Reserves. He has been deployed to Iraq a couple of times and has 3 years remaining on his reserve commitment. He's in great physical condition (well within height/weight charts)
Spouse (31 F N/T) also in great physical condition.

Both want at least $500k FU Term.

I'm not a big term guy so this is unknown territory for me. Normally I'd quote them both the lowest rate, but I don't have a clue how Miltary Reserve, and Full-time Cop will affect UW.

Also...I'm looking for a full-service back office IMO specializing in Term/UL to handle all of the tedious stuff like scheduling paramed, following up on app submission requirements, etc (similar to Pinney...but NOT Pinney) . Only thing I want to do is quote a rate, submit the app electronically, and have someone else take the ball and run with it...then 3 weeks later I get an UW decision from a carrier. Oh, and I also want a decent contract (95%+...depending on the carrier of course).

I need to do the app TODAY!!!! Any suggestions?

So he's also full-time with Las Vegas Metro PD and Marine Reserves. He has been deployed to Iraq a couple of times and has 3 years remaining on his reserve commitment. He's in great physical condition (well within height/weight charts)
Spouse (31 F N/T) also in great physical condition.

Both want at least $500k FU Term.

I'm not a big term guy so this is unknown territory for me. Normally I'd quote them both the lowest rate, but I don't have a clue how Miltary Reserve, and Full-time Cop will affect UW.

Also...I'm looking for a full-service back office IMO specializing in Term/UL to handle all of the tedious stuff like scheduling paramed, following up on app submission requirements, etc (similar to Pinney...but NOT Pinney) . Only thing I want to do is quote a rate, submit the app electronically, and have someone else take the ball and run with it...then 3 weeks later I get an UW decision from a carrier. Oh, and I also want a decent contract (95%+...depending on the carrier of course).

I need to do the app TODAY!!!! Any suggestions?

Hey Ryan,

LEO is no issue unless he is on some special tactical team. Military should not be an issue with most unless he has orders or is some kind of an operator.

I would reach out to Jeff Root or Nic West at digitalbga. There may be some non med options for these clients also.

Note: I would definitely add waiver of premium as disability is as likely or more likely than death for him. Check with the carrier that Acts of War are covered by their WP. Protective did cover it but double check currently.

Edit: Several companies have a form of drop ticket system.

Lee

Hey Ryan,

LEO is no issue unless he is on some special tactical team. Military should not be an issue with most unless he has orders or is some kind of an operator.

I would reach out to Jeff Root or Nic West at digitalbga. There may be some non med options for these clients also.

Note: I would definitely add waiver of premium as disability is as likely or more likely than death for him. Check with the carrier that Acts of War are covered by their WP. Protective did cover it but double check currently.

Edit: Several companies have a form of drop ticket system.

Lee

Lee, good to hear from you. Thanks man!

This case is simple. Any carrier will take this as long as he has no deployment orders in hand. Even with deployment orders, we have carriers that will take this as long as the app process is done in the US prior to him leaving.

At 32 years old though, I would do a non med product for $500k...can get it done nearly the same pricing as FUW without all the headaches.

Check us out and schedule a call at digitalbga (dot) com

Back