Funeral Cost Mail Stuffer

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
I do a lot of client mailings. Annual reports, policy reviews and how you been letters. I would like to add a FE piece to my FE clients to get them thinking about updating their smaller FE policies.

Does anyone have a funeral cost piece they would share?

Thanks,

Lee

You could go down to your area's funeral homes and get their latest GPL and then mail it with any newsletter you may have....unless you are speaking specifically about a mail order piece with return postage.

Here is an example: http://www.xyzebelfuneralhome.com/pricelist.pdf

Would not open for me.

I used to have a piece that had something like =

"The average funeral cost $7,500. if your family had to take out a loan at 5% interest. ............ "

It was a slick piece put out by one of the FE companies.

Lee

You could go down to your area's funeral homes and get their latest GPL and then mail it with any newsletter you may have....unless you are speaking specifically about a mail order piece with return postage.

Here is an example: Butler Funeral Homes: General Price List

A GPL would be a terrible mailer. People want to know what a funeral costs not what bits and pieces of it are.

It's pretty neat on that one how they show that if you assign life insurance policies it will be run through ForeThought Capitol Funding and have a fee of 4.5%

I was just trying to let others know that you don't have to go to the funeral home to get these GPLs. I agree they wouldn't make a stand alone mailer but some of that info could be added to a Newsletter that an advisor would send out.

I just received this from Oxford Life. It isn't a mailer but parts of it could probably be cut from it and used on a mail piece. Sums a lot of the different talking points about the cost of funeral, the different parts of a funeral that often get forgotten and inflation.

Attachments

• AS363C Needs Based Worksheet.pdf
    293.1 KB · Views: 90
I just received this from Oxford Life. It isn't a mailer but parts of it could probably be cut from it and used on a mail piece. Sums a lot of the different talking points about the cost of funeral, the different parts of a funeral that often get forgotten and inflation.

That is a nice piece. That is pretty close to what I am looking for. I do not expect them to fill anything out. I just want them to call me to do a review.

Thanks,

Lee

That is a very nice worksheet for the appointment. I don't think it's good for a mailer but very good for your presentation. Nice find.

Is Oxford hooking up with the FCGS? That would throw a money wrench in LH's whole operation.

That is a very nice worksheet for the appointment. I don't think it's good for a mailer but very good for your presentation. Nice find.

Is Oxford hooking up with the FCGS? That would throw a money wrench in LH's whole operation.

Hey Newby, do you have any suggestions for what I am looking for? This not mailing cold. this is to my own book.

And a bunch of Preneed orphans I have

Thanks,

Lee

Back