Funny Stuff!! Happy Friday!!

Phillyfan215

Just had a lead come across my email from an avatar source and the notes on it looked a little weird. Listened to the recording and the guy said his name was "Elmer Fudd" HAHAHA. Tried calling him back and was going to talk very quiet about the state regulated program that i didn't want anyone else to overhear. No answer will try back again soon
:biggrin: Happy Friday!!!

Just had a lead come across my email from an avatar source and the notes on it looked a little weird. Listened to the recording and the guy said his name was "Elmer Fudd" HAHAHA. Tried calling him back and was going to talk very quiet about the state regulated program that i didn't want anyone else to overhear. No answer will try back again soon

Hahaha...somehow, I don't think Elmer's interested.

Every now and then when I get e-mails from marketers offering free downloads, I give my name as Herman Munster at 1313 Mockingbird Lane and a phone # I had 20 years ago. I always chuckle when I get their follow up e-mail...Dear Herman, thank you for responding.......:laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

How do you call that guy with a straight face?

I once had a lead come across my desk with the name "Santa"... odd thing was it had a real address, real looking last name. But I still had a hard time not laughing when I asked for Santa on the phone :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've had people put BR 549 or 867-5309 down for their phone numbers.

I had a family a few years ago that the last name was Godbehere. And their address was Godbehere Lane.

Turns out that was the address and that was their name.:yes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

How do you call that guy with a straight face?

I once had a lead come across my desk with the name "Santa"... odd thing was it had a real address, real looking last name. But I still had a hard time not laughing when I asked for Santa on the phone :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had an appt with a lady and she kept stressing I had to be at her house between 12-3 no sooner no later or she wouldn't take the appt. I got their around 2 and as I walking up to her door a guy in a Santa suit followed behind me. Soon as I knocked on her door he goes "whats this all about, why you at my house" from behind me and then his wife was super distressed look answered. Ended up in the house while her husband who dresses up like Santa every year around Christmas watched holiday movies. Made the sale and got out.

Also thought about posting Elmer Fudds number for the group

----------

Hahaha...somehow, I don't think Elmer's interested.

Every now and then when I get e-mails from marketers offering free downloads, I give my name as Herman Munster at 1313 Mockingbird Lane and a phone # I had 20 years ago. I always chuckle when I get their follow up e-mail...Dear Herman, thank you for responding.......:laugh:

Funny thing is after listening to the recording again when the avatar asks him "you're interested in the state regulated....." he goes "no i aint interested" LOL i'm thinking how is this even a lead. Def not interested but made for a fun morning. Thats funny i should do that with the recruiters that call all the time. I had one call me about a new product she couldn't discuss over the phone and would be discussing at some hotel that was 3 hours away. I told her send me info in the mail and hung up. Totally sounded like a uninterested final expense client

I had an appt with a lady and she kept stressing I had to be at her house between 12-3 no sooner no later or she wouldn't take the appt. I got their around 2 and as I walking up to her door a guy in a Santa suit followed behind me. Soon as I knocked on her door he goes "whats this all about, why you at my house" from behind me and then his wife was super distressed look answered. Ended up in the house while her husband who dresses up like Santa every year around Christmas watched holiday movies. Made the sale and got out.

Also thought about posting Elmer Fudds number for the group

----------

Funny thing is after listening to the recording again when the avatar asks him "you're interested in the state regulated....." he goes "no i aint interested" LOL i'm thinking how is this even a lead. Def not interested but made for a fun morning. Thats funny i should do that with the recruiters that call all the time. I had one call me about a new product she couldn't discuss over the phone and would be discussing at some hotel that was 3 hours away. I told her send me info in the mail and hung up. Totally sounded like a uninterested final expense client

The guy in the Santa suit might've been Cyborg. He goes door knocking in an Easter Bunny suit on Easter selling FE.:laugh:

Back in the mid 80's I used to cold call out of the phone book. The strangest name I ever ran into was Bozo Vukobratovitch. I couldn't call him without laughing, so after a few tries stopped.

The guy in the Santa suit might've been Cyborg. He goes door knocking in an Easter Bunny suit on Easter selling FE.:laugh:

Back in the mid 80's I used to cold call out of the phone book. The strangest name I ever ran into was Bozo Vukobratovitch. I couldn't call him without laughing, so after a few tries stopped.

HAHAHA Bozo Vukobratovitch wow! The one that got away :goofy:

Back