FYI - 1095-A Forms Are on Your Clients Exchange Accoutns

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Just had a client call in about getting an email about messages on your marketplace account. Turns out the marketplace is publishing the 1095-A on the client's end. Viewed the form. It's auto populated with the total premium, subsidy, and their portion.

Hopefully HC.gov will be mailing it also.

Just had a client call in about getting an email about messages on your marketplace account. Turns out the marketplace is publishing the 1095-A on the client's end. Viewed the form. It's auto populated with the total premium, subsidy, and their portion.

Hopefully HC.gov will be mailing it also.

Looked and didn't see anything on my client's or my page. :err:

It's there now...tks...

Last edited:
Looked and didn't see anything on my client's or my page. :err:

Marketplace rep can help find it under "Tax Forms", a couple clicks to locate. 3 way call yesterday with client to do this. I was in my car and wanted to help client on her day off, so we dialed them in.

CMS has a lot of nerve, sending this e-mail out to agents earning 0%. And "assisting" clients with their taxes is a potential minefield on several levels. I'll pass....

""Agents/Brokers: Ready for Tax Season? Register for the Tax Season Readiness 101 Webinar

CMS will be hosting a “Tax Season Readiness 101” webinar for agents and brokers on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM Eastern Time (ET). The webinar will highlight information on how to assist consumers during the 2015 tax season and explain why consumers must reconcile advance payments of the premium tax credit.

To register for the webinar, please log in to www.REGTAP.info. If you have questions on the webinar registration process, visit the new “Upcoming Agent and Broker Webinars” section of the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage for more information.""

Back