FYI on "Saturation" Mailing

20th Maine

Super Genius
I have some experience in Direct Mail--wanted to mail to some Seniors Complexes by address and apartment number (i.e. 100 Main, Apt 101, 102 etc) NONE of the DM houses I contacted offered it.

Chris at The Lead Connection tackled it--got the list (the key word to use is "SATURATION" apparently) and ths is the second year Ive done the mailings. FAR higher return per/m than demographic mailings--PLUS after some enrollments you can approach the building about a Meeting.

And yes IM sure this is not 100% news to you all so no need to remind me---just wanted to mention for those that may not be familiar

I checked with Chris, he is good with getting more inquiries, even though its pretty new for him

Cleveland must be a different animal...

I wouldn't know, I live in Georgia. But there are senior communities in multiple towns across the state. And I have no reason to believe it would be any different in other states.

MANY new buildings going up now with the refreshed and optimistic economy but---

Just in my suburb there have been about five new Seniors complexes of 50+ apartments go up in the last two years, There were already about ten. Suburb of 100,000. And more going up all over the Metro--Seniors are the fastest growing demographic--except you DONT have to pay extra to reach them via demographics--one can reach them via their address which is far cheaper and far more effective

There is poor and there is broke. Poor people will gladly buy what you are selling and keep it if they see value. Broke may buy it today but they'll lapse it tomorrow.

Back