FYI - Wellcare "welcome" letter to Aetna Part D members

Could be any, or all, of those.

Could also be Creditable Coverage

Sim sala bim

Carnac.jpg
Or Carnac Concentration.

I explained in numerous calls. Even the territory mgr was unaware that such situations existed. Long story short, three weeks, several phone calls, asking phd to escalate, and getting the TM involved, got the matter resolved.

You certainly earned your $1.50 commission . . .

You certainly earned your $1.50 commission . . .

ppfffllttt Thankfully a wee bit more that!

But hey, I'm still new enough in this business that I can afford to go the extra mile! Besides, every time I go out of way to help someone, I'm earning their trust even if she doesn't understand to what extent I had to go. Not to mention what I learned about the process. Next time I have a similar situation, I'll know better how to go about getting it taken of.

The hits just keep on coming.

Client T65 July 12, 2019.

App submitted 6/20/2019 for 7/1/2019 effective date.

REJECTED by Wellcare.

Reason?

Attempted to enroll outside of an enrollment period or does not qualify for an enrollment period at this time.

What kind of stupid is this?

What??? What enrollment period did they use and who attempted to enroll them? I know it wasn't you...unless I fell off the turnip truck, hit my head, and you DO sell MAPDs

The hits just keep on coming.

Client T65 July 12, 2019.

App submitted 6/20/2019 for 7/1/2019 effective date.

REJECTED by Wellcare.

Reason?

Attempted to enroll outside of an enrollment period or does not qualify for an enrollment period at this time.

What kind of stupid is this?

A&B active 7/1/19? I know it shouldn’t matter, but I had this same issue with CarePlus. Evidently, they’ve never had a age in disabled person before

Probably a dumb question but what did you do?

I spoke to someone on the phone at Careplus and explained that he was disabled and on Medicare. He turns 65 in a couple of months so he gets another enrollment period. She had never heard of it either, I spoke to her supervisor and he said, “that’s a strange one” (really?) and said to select “other” and write in “age in T65”. I told him that’s what I already wrote. He had me send the app straight to him and it was approved.

Piling on . . .

I recall at least one client (although there were probably more) who INSISTED on an Aetna plan. This, in spite of the fact there were other plans with lower premium and copay's.

But Aetna doesn't outsource customer service to Asia.

Well, actually they do. Same can probably be said for all the PDP carriers.

So she got her Aetna plan.

And now customer service is outsourced to Asia.

What goes around comes around . . .

Back