FYI - Wellcare "welcome" letter to Aetna Part D members

Has anyone watched the Wellcare CEO's welcome video with the recertificaiton course?
Does he have a slightly haunted look? He commented "We heard you." They do promise a much more automated and streamlined system. That was last week.
Now I surrender. I had several Wellcare clients where they requested that their premiums be withheld from their SS payment. Finally, after they had to pay 4-5 months of premiums due to withholding glitch, July's was taken out.
Now a letter came to one that Social Security is no longer withholding the payment.
Just paying the rest of the year, under $100 and vowing to switch for 2020, much easier than more aggravation.
The offshore service rep had no idea why some "status change" they saw in their system had happened to stop the SS payment deductions. Fixing the glitch was said to take another 90 days for deductions to resume.
Now I am going to check all the other Wellcare enrollees who set up for deductions to see if any issues are happening for them. Fortunately, not many, and the ones I did enroll I said this is a trial basis to see how the lowest cost plan works out.
Mainly clients with no or few Rx.

Or Carnac Concentration.
image.jpg

I had several Wellcare clients where they requested that their premiums be withheld from their SS payment. Finally, after they had to pay 4-5 months of premiums due to withholding glitch, July's was taken out.
Now a letter came to one that Social Security is no longer withholding the payment.

Guess I got lucky.

I have Wellcare. No problems withdrawing from SS.

Even still, hope I don't have to deal with them going forward

Back