General Agency in South Carolina

dnelson530

Expert
I am looking for a General Agency in South Carolina to get appointments through. I am more interested in fast, competent service and good rates than a lot of training, email blasts and oversight. I am already licensed and carry my own E&O insurance. I will be located in the Myrtle Beach area.

THANKS!

DN

Are you looking to get INTO the individual market right now? Or just supplemental/indemnity/dental, etc.?

I used to be licensed with Watts-Baxley in Myrtle Beach some years ago. Baxley left and Watts insurance Group seems to be going strong. I imagine they are doing other than individual health, like everybody else who likes to eat regular. If I was working Myrtle Beach, I think I would work the senior market.

In that case, I would cross post in the "senior insurance" forum. There are a few SC agents over there that could give you some advice. This one doesn't get much traffic anymore since the individual market has been gutted.

ETA: oops, didn't read closely enough and thought ICACharleston was the OP. oh well, senior moment.

Last edited:
Only loser agents that don't have a clue still post in this section. Tater should be along soon to back me up.

Back