General Insurance Info - Dominican Republic

BigSteve

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm trying to find any info that I can concerning insurance in the Dominican Republic. I'm looking for licensing info, laws, carriers that write there, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to find any info that I can concerning insurance in the Dominican Republic. I'm looking for licensing info, laws, carriers that write there, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Me too! I want to relocate my office to the Romeo Y Julieta plantation! I'll sacrifice by sitting next to the rolling station.

try superintendencia de seguros republica dominicana the insurance regulator in DR

name of some insurers
la colonial
seguros universal
general de seguros
mapfre
sura

try the regulator s website for regulation licensing and compliance
good luck

Are you looking to sell insurance in DR to people in the DR or sell from DR to people in the US?

Are you looking to sell insurance in DR to people in the DR or sell from DR to people in the US?

Thank you for all of the replies. Someone has approached me about setting up an agency in the DR to sell there. I do know that MapFre has a presence but that is about it. I'm not from the DR and know very little about it, but the other people involved do. I am having a hard time finding info about laws, licensing, etc. Thanks!

Thank you for all of the replies. Someone has approached me about setting up an agency in the DR to sell there. I do know that MapFre has a presence but that is about it. I'm not from the DR and know very little about it, but the other people involved do. I am having a hard time finding info about laws, licensing, etc. Thanks!

Check out PanAmerican as well.

Back