Generate your own FB leads?

Zach

Expert
Hi guys! Does anybody have experience with generating their own Facebook leads? Preferably for Annuities or Life Insurance. I believe it would be a more cost effective lead to generate if performed correctly. As always thanks for the help lol.

Hi guys! Does anybody have experience with generating their own Facebook leads? Preferably for Annuities or Life Insurance. I believe it would be a more cost effective lead to generate if performed correctly. As always thanks for the help lol.

Duane FreemanExpert
    State:
    Delaware
    Everyone can just save their money, and do it themselves. I attached a DIY video with ad copies to use for Facebook for final expense leads. I have attached links to all the links you will need to set up. Enjoy because I guarantee, no one is giving this out for free.

Click here to obtain the full step by step video... Come back to this thread to obtain the landing page you need to set everything up. You will need to set-up a Facebook Business Page and Facebook Ad Account which takes about 5 minutes to do. If you need assistance with that, I have attached separate videos to help with that.

Click here if you need assistance setting up a Facebook Business Page.

Click here if you need assistance setting up a Facebook Ad Account.

You can see a demo copy of the landing here... https://aetnatristatesolutions.com/mainhomepage100 . If you test it out, please put test in the name so that I don't call you thinking you are a lead haha.

Here is the download for the landing page. download your high converting funnel here…

Here is the link to the FREE photo editing software Canva...

Once you are all done... Watch this video to set up your tracking pixel so you can track your Facebook conversions. This video will make sense once you are at the end and your system is ready to launch.

If you have any trouble with this last step, just shoot me a message.
    Here is the Facebook Ad Copy Below. Just change the location to your target area.

Primary Text

Big News North Carolina Residents!

We are excited to announce a NEW senior final expense insurance program is now available! Seniors nationwide have already started this program that pays up to $50,000 to your loved ones.

The program can cost less than $1 per day.

Click BELOW to see if you qualify

Headline

GET YOUR BENEFIT | FREE CONSULTATION|

Duane FreemanExpert
    State:
    Delaware
    Everyone can just save their money, and do it themselves. I attached a DIY video with ad copies to use for Facebook for final expense leads. I have attached links to all the links you will need to set up. Enjoy because I guarantee, no one is giving this out for free.

Click here to obtain the full step by step video... Come back to this thread to obtain the landing page you need to set everything up. You will need to set-up a Facebook Business Page and Facebook Ad Account which takes about 5 minutes to do. If you need assistance with that, I have attached separate videos to help with that.

You can see a demo copy of the landing here... https://aetnatristatesolutions.com/mainhomepage100 . If you test it out, please put test in the name so that I don't call you thinking you are a lead haha.

Here is the download for the landing page. download your high converting funnel here…

Once you are all done... Watch this video to set up your tracking pixel so you can track your Facebook conversions. This video will make sense once you are at the end and your system is ready to launch.

Here is the Facebook Ad Copy Below. Just change the location to your target area.

Primary Text

We are excited to announce a NEW senior final expense insurance program is now available! Seniors nationwide have already started this program that pays up to $50,000 to your loved ones.

Headline

Great, thank you.

Duane FreemanExpert
    State:
    Delaware

Primary Text

Headline

Wanted to say that is again lol. Just went over your information and it's a lot but seems good.

Back