Generating Leads, How to?

If you have to ask....

Seriously if you don't know this is a realm you should likely not play in.

1. No returns on bad leads
2. Extremely expensive - you are competing with lead companies
3. High cost of doing business

Lead cost can be $10 to $100 PER LEAD or more, it really varies.

I would suggest buying some leads instead unless you want to go broke.

Learn how to prospect. It is the most efficient, cost effective way to generate leads. Yes, it's work but where is it written that selling insurance is only about writing apps?

Buy a list, make phone calls, take copious notes and begin building a prospects database. Use a system that allows you to recall any of that information at the touch of a button.

Just because a prospect doesn't buy "today" doesn't mean that 6, 12, 24 or even 36 months from now they won't be ready to welcome you with open arms. Everyone's situation is constantly changing.

I routinely sell insurance to people I talked to 12, 24 and even 36 months ago.

Selling insurance is work. The work part is

You can always have your own website that you can collect information from potential prospect and drive traffic to it. There are two main ways you can do that.

1) PPC (Pay Per Click)
2) Organic by Search Engine Optimization

My favorite is the second one since I do not have to pay anything for leads. By using Organic lead generation strategies you can generate way more leads than you would be able to handle. Good LucK :)

You can always have your own website that you can collect information from potential prospect and drive traffic to it. There are two main ways you can do that.

1) PPC (Pay Per Click)
2) Organic by Search Engine Optimization

My favorite is the second one since I do not have to pay anything for leads. By using Organic lead generation strategies you can generate way more leads than you would be able to handle. Good LucK :)

Generally, how much does "Organic by Search Engine Optimization" cost (per month)?

Any advice on how to get that started?

The phone company just delivered a few hundred thousand leads to my door today, in fact.

In the form of the Yellow Pages...!

How nice of them...! :D

The phone company just delivered a few hundred thousand leads to my door today, in fact.

In the form of the Yellow Pages...!

How nice of them...! :D

I guess, yet it doesn't sound as cool as "Organic Search Engine Optimization".:twitchy: I mean that just sounds cool, maybe something you don't want to do with the kids in the room!:D

Hello everyone! I am new to the board . Any suggestions on how to grow your business? Where are good leads available? What is easier to sell life or health?

Gary

Back