Generating Leads

nick

Hello:

As I continue to learn the insurance industry, I am interested to know, what are some of the most valuable pieces of data you'd want in insurance leads?

Thank you!

ACCURACY ACCURRACY ACCURACY

Valid contact information
List of all medications taken

Just an FYI, the medications list is not needed in California for homeowners insurance leads. Other states may vary :)

Seriously, it all depends on what types of insurance you are looking at selling. As a P&C agent, I can get a lot of info from sources like criss-cross directories. What do you offer above that info?

Dan

I guarantee the accuracy of my data, in writing! I can provide lists by medicine. Shoot me an email with the information you need and I'll let you know the pricing.

If you know the medications or type of medication you're looking for I can get you counts for an area.

Looking forward to working with you!

I'm confused. And I think you are too. I don't know why I (or anyone) would want a list of people on a particular medication. And I doubt you can get that type of list (with any accuracy).

Or...am I missing something here?

First of all Nick, we do not allow any type of advertising unless you have a post count of 100 - so technically all of your spam ads should be deleted.

In the mean time we're definitely not gonna allow anyone on here without some basic information:

Full name of the owner of the company
Physical address of this company
How long this company has been in business

You can answer those questions and we'll take it from there.

Back