Generating Life Insurance Leads

Marie123

I've had my life insurance license for almost 6 months now and I haven't done one policy yet. I want to start getting into the swing of thing. What is the best way to generate my own leads?

What type of life insurance? If FE, door knocking or seminars are effective and cheap. Google David Duford.

If MP, IUL, Facebook and native ads may be a better way to go.

If you have some capital you could drop mail, though it might not be the best idea if you're too green. Maybe buying some B-Leads or something first would help?

Do you want to be independent or work for an IMO?

Don't they sell cheap B-Leads? I worked with a similar outfit and bought up the $.50 leads to call and set appointments. I did fairly well on a limited budget. If NAA doesn't sell them, there are plenty of other lead sources.

Or just start knocking on trailers.

Their good leads are too expensive. The $.50 ones are years old. Knocking or trailers or houses? Or does it even matter?

Their good leads are too expensive. The $.50 ones are years old. Knocking or trailers or houses? Or does it even matter?

The $.50 leads worked great for me. If they're for Final Expense, just go knock on the door or try calling first.

If it's for Mortgage Protection, just call them up. They'll help you polish up without going crazy over every mistake. Call them up and act like they just mailed it in. If they don't remember, explain you're new to the area and your manager asked you to get the info out to them.

If you have an ROP Term and IUL in your bag, this was a great script for me:

After my intro, they say "I already got insurance".

Me: "That's great to hear. Most of my clients already have some type of insurance. Can you tell me if the plan you have now is one of the new plans that returns all of your money if you're still alive at the end of the policy term?"

This often piques their interest and gets you in the door. Sometimes they'll say yes just to get you off the phone, and you say "Does it also include a tax free retirement income?"

Most people have never heard of an IUL and even if they don't want life insurance, they'll often hear you out just for this.

There is no quota to meet, which is great. I'm just contracted with insurance companies through them.

The $.50 leads worked great for me. If they're for Final Expense, just go knock on the door or try calling first.

If it's for Mortgage Protection, just call them up. They'll help you polish up without going crazy over every mistake. Call them up and act like they just mailed it in. If they don't remember, explain you're new to the area and your manager asked you to get the info out to them.

If you have an ROP Term and IUL in your bag, this was a great script for me:

After my intro, they say "I already got insurance".

Me: "That's great to hear. Most of my clients already have some type of insurance. Can you tell me if the plan you have now is one of the new plans that returns all of your money if you're still alive at the end of the policy term?"

This often piques their interest and gets you in the door. Sometimes they'll say yes just to get you off the phone, and you say "Does it also include a tax free retirement income?"

Most people have never heard of an IUL and even if they don't want life insurance, they'll often hear you out just for this.
Need to be careful on calling aged leads.. The DNC exemption has long expired.

Back