Genworth & claimjockey relationship?

lookingoutfordad

Hello,

I have noticed a lot of the top management people at Claimjockey are from Genworth/ or GE Finanacial? Is this a conflict of interest?

Our salesman of the genworth policy suggested contacting claimjockey?

Anyone else ever been advise like this?

Hello,

I have noticed a lot of the top management people at Claimjockey are from Genworth/ or GE Finanacial? Is this a conflict of interest?

Our salesman of the genworth policy suggested contacting claimjockey?

Anyone else ever been advise like this?

About a decade ago, they were insurance agents selling the Genworth long-term care insurance. Afterwards they became independent agents representing many different LTC insurance companies. A few years back they stopped selling policies are started ClaimJockey.

They were never employed by nor held any management positions with Genworth or GE Capital or GE Financial.

The more important question you should be asking is:

Is there a better policy available today than the Genworth policy?
If you live in CA or NY the answer is that the Genworth policy is probably the best choice.
If you live in any other state the answer is that you can probably get much better benefits, for less money, than Genworth.

You should contact a good independent agent who specializes in LTC insurance.

Here are a few unbiased recommendations:

LTCShop.com
LTCPartner.com
MarkLTC.com
JeffLTC.com
YourLTCPlanner.com

:yes::yes::yes:

About a decade ago, they were insurance agents selling the Genworth long-term care insurance. Afterwards they became independent agents representing many different LTC insurance companies. A few years back they stopped selling policies are started ClaimJockey.

They were never employed by nor held any management positions with Genworth or GE Capital or GE Financial.

The more important question you should be asking is:

Is there a better policy available today than the Genworth policy?
If you live in CA or NY the answer is that the Genworth policy is probably the best choice.
If you live in any other state the answer is that you can probably get much better benefits, for less money, than Genworth.

You should contact a good independent agent who specializes in LTC insurance.

Here are a few unbiased recommendations:

LTCShop.com
LTCPartner.com
MarkLTC.com
JeffLTC.com
YourLTCPlanner.com

Well.....Thanks Scott! :-)

That's to be expected since Scott is on your payroll...................
:twitchy:

not quite.
Jack and I just respect the way each other conducts his business.

I applaud any producer who will tell a consumer to buy a policy that he/she does not offer.

Back