Get Informed when You're Quoted

valdet

Webmaster
Administrator
Hi everyone,

Earlier today (as Chumps' eagle eyes duly noted) I was testing a new feature and finally managed to complete it to achieve a better interaction between users.

As you know, when a user wants to answer to your posts, they often quote your post above their reply. Often users forget or don't come back and follow the discussion and many threads quickly die off.

Therefore I configured a system which will inform you (by PM or email) when someone quotes your posts. That feature is located under User CP Options.

Here is also a screenshot of where you may find it.

quotepm.png

I hope all of you find this feature useful.

Carry on !
Val.

Last edited:
  • Staff
"I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

That triggered another quote

"Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks."
- Karl Marx

And if you set the feature on, you will be informed of my reply. :)

That triggered another quote

"Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks." - Karl Marx

And if you set the feature on, you will be informed of my reply. :)
I like it Val.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Wonder how many people will be quoting this just to annoy you?

Rick

Last edited:
What can I say Ned, but I am blown away.

OK, perhaps I could have phrased that differently . . .

• Staff
I forgot to add that in order to have the feature enabled for your account, you need to check your user options page and just save the settings on bottom of page.

Last edited:
Back