Get Your Free Birth Control ...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
In 2012...

Click on the link below. Or don't. I don't care. Will you get a virus? No. Well...I don't think so. But really...would I post a link with a virus? Ok...yes, there was that time last year when Charles clicked on one of my links thinking it was free Swedish goldfish (ya know...those red chewy things) and then his desktop crashed. Sorry.

Free Birth Control

Swedish_fish.jpg

Good selling point..I get alot of females here in charlotte who want to control the births..Good or BAD?

In 2012...

Click on the link below. Or don't. I don't care. Will you get a virus? No. Well...I don't think so. But really...would I post a link with a virus? Ok...yes, there was that time last year when Charles clicked on one of my links thinking it was free Swedish goldfish (ya know...those red chewy things) and then his desktop crashed. Sorry.

Free Birth Control

Swedish_fish.jpg

jackarse.... it was your fault, i blamed Obama... damn... I feel bad now

Why doesn't it cover birth control for men? Isn't that sexist?

Wouldn't free condoms be a way to control stds? And have massive water balloon fights?

Why doesn't it cover birth control for men? Isn't that sexist?

Wouldn't free condoms be a way to control stds? And have massive water balloon fights?

I feel the same way. But when I called the gov't they told me to take my azz to the local health dept. Free condoms with STD/HIV screen..:D Now they have a poke me with needles, and ask me 10 times have I ever had sex with a man.

Last edited:
NY now recognizes same sex marriages. They have no need for birth control. Wonder when the ACLU will get involved?

It would be much less expensive if everyone had a picture of Nancy Pelosi in the bedroom. She is definitely a birth control method.

Rick

Back