Getting Appointed with "continued Without a Finding" Charges on a Background Check?

Stay100

Expert
I have a question regarding a new agent who started working about a month ago. He has some "continued without a finding" charges on his criminal background report. It wasn't an issue with American Income Life (previous employer), nor was it an issue with obtaining a MA and RI license. He currently has agent numbers with Trans America, Gerber, and Great Western. But was denied from Mutual of Omaha and Foresters.

From what I understand, a "continued with out a finding" is given to people without a previous record and, provided their weren't any violations, the charges will be erased at the end of the probationary period. In this agents case he has approximately two years left on probation.

I know this agent is working hard and a lot of time and money went into training him. So my question is: Which other carriers may he be able to get appointed with, having this background check issue?

I have a question regarding a new agent who started working about a month ago. He has some "continued without a finding" charges on his criminal background report. It wasn't an issue with American Income Life (previous employer), nor was it an issue with obtaining a MA and RI license. He currently has agent numbers with Trans America, Gerber, and Great Western. But was denied from Mutual of Omaha and Foresters.

From what I understand, a "continued with out a finding" is given to people without a previous record and, provided their weren't any violations, the charges will be erased at the end of the probationary period. In this agents case he has approximately two years left on probation.

I know this agent is working hard and a lot of time and money went into training him. So my question is: Which other carriers may he be able to get appointed with, having this background check issue?
He can try to appeal. But you can do well in FE without MoO or Foresters.

If you can get through the learning curve of filling out the app, Trans will take almost everyone.

Back