Getting Appointed with less than stellar credit?

NicCor1204

So I am going through the process of getting my license and have been “hired” I guess by colonial life for a 1099 position. I have yet to fill out any paperwork as I’m sure I need to be licensed first. I’m just worried about my credit. It’s not great. I don’t have judgements or a bankruptcy but I do have a couple of collections (nothing big or even over like 200$). My score is high 500s but mostly for high utilization. I’m just worried I will go through all this, get licensed, meet everyone at the office and then get denied when it comes time to go under contract with them? I’m so new to the insurance industry so i have no clue what they approve or don’t. I’m stressing myself out with this. If anyone has any insight I would be extremely grateful!

So I am going through the process of getting my license and have been “hired” I guess by colonial life for a 1099 position. I have yet to fill out any paperwork as I’m sure I need to be licensed first. I’m just worried about my credit. It’s not great. I don’t have judgements or a bankruptcy but I do have a couple of collections (nothing big or even over like 200$). My score is high 500s but mostly for high utilization. I’m just worried I will go through all this, get licensed, meet everyone at the office and then get denied when it comes time to go under contract with them? I’m so new to the insurance industry so i have no clue what they approve or don’t. I’m stressing myself out with this. If anyone has any insight I would be extremely grateful!

AFLAC will if they don't . . .

Back