Getting Contracted with Foresters

Thanks for the love Matt !
I did have trouble adjusting to the changes with the form - good thing I'm working with some good people to help me overcome adversity and not encourage my demise.

I'm still learning every day, I certainly
Do not have it all figured out. I'll continue to work with good people who want me to succeed and let the haters roll off my back .

If I am the smarter a person in the classroom then I need to find s different classroom!

I did have trouble adjusting to the changes with the form - good thing I'm working with some good people to help me overcome adversity and not encourage my demise.

I'm still learning every day, I certainly
Do not have it all figured out. I'll continue to work with good people who want me to succeed and let the haters roll off my back .

If I am the smarter a person in the classroom then I need to find s different classroom!

yup! filling out a pa disclosure form is required with all life insurance products in PA. I suggest you continue to hit the books. This is pretty tricky!!!!

Looks like your upline is working miracles!

yup! filling out a pa disclosure form is required with all life insurance products in PA. I suggest you continue to hit the books. This is pretty tricky!!!! Looks like your upline is working miracles!

Matt, have you ever worked with me? Have you ever met me ? Are you intimidated by my presence on the forum ? You seem extremely concerned with my business.

Why do you not like me ? Did I hurt your feelings?

Please provide documentation to back up your claims.

If you do choose to respond with another erroneous accusation , I will just let that speak for your character.

Matt, have you ever worked with me? Have you ever met me ? Are you intimidated by my presence on the forum ? You seem extremely concerned with my business.

If you do choose to respond with another erroneous accusation , I will just let that speak for your character.

Anyone who can't fill out a State specific form, shouldn't be in this business. Your comments on the forum on my basis for this claim.

Like I said, call me, my calls are all recorded, and I can release the phone conversation to the forum. Maybe others can listen in, and help give advice to you, and assist in filling out state specific disclosure forms.

Deja vu all over gain? Seems like I read this exact post in another thread. :twitchy:

Back