Getting Contracted with Foresters

or a concerned agent who realizes you have no idea what you doing

Matt - I don't even know who you are . What are you talking about ? Stop being a child. You continue to obsess over raiding my posts with these immature responses. Post some sort of data to back up your claims.

Matt - I don't even know who you are . What are you talking about ? Stop being a child. You continue to obsess over raiding my posts with these immature responses. Post some sort of data to back up your claims.

It's threads like these that has made this site go downhill. Over the years it has been great but I really can't take all the childish BS. Isn't this site to share info and help other agents? There is enough negativity within the business...who wants to come here for more?

It's threads like these that has made this site go downhill. Over the years it has been great but I really can't take all the childish BS. Isn't this site to share info and help other agents? There is enough negativity within the business...who wants to come here for more?

I agree. Who wants to deal with agents, who can't do a simply PA disclosure form?

Some uplines need to do a better job with their agents.

Agreed. Far too much of it here. It's so aggravating, often, I have to just stop reading the thread.

Gonzo, When we first joined the forum, we are caught reading the similar threats at the bottom. and don't realize how old the post are.

You've already lied on your web site by saying "guaranteed highest commissions". Street to start is 120% and you're starting people at 110%.An Imo can start an agent as high as 130% if he wants with no production . The Imo is at 150% plus

Back