Getting declined due to having a Episiotomy!! Anyone heard of that?

Sounds good. I do have children. You are not anyone i want to associate with on here. I understand why a lot of people had negative things to say about you.

10360691_10152844581764010_9034029736571038197_n.png

Join the club:
https://insurance-forums.com/commun...QgoPh2lyy-AVjmNmP3GjTEIGbAIiCL4tpDxjQRhII3cOg

Hobby? I was trying to get a valid response. If i was searching for jokes I wouldn't be here DHK. In the 3 years at NYL and after writing 447 life apps.. I have never come across this so I thought I would ask.
If you're not searching for jokes, then you've come to the wrong place. :huh:

Without looking it up, isn't that procedure when they have to cut a little bit to make the opening a little bigger in the case of babies that have big heads(like Markthebroker), then it's sewn back up when they're done. My uncle used to tell how when the Dr. went to sew it back up, he asked the Dr. to put a couple of extra stitches in to "tighten it up". My aunt slapped him every time he told that story. :twitchy:

They have a brokerage - I assume is Crump per Tahoe Ray.

OR

Get the managing partner to "run it up the flagpole" and get a head underwriter to re-examine the case. Maybe it wasn't this procedure but something else that was the real cause for declining the policy? Put that MP to work and find out more for that case.

Back