Getting declined due to having a Episiotomy!! Anyone heard of that?

Look it up. I'm sure as hell not going to do it for you. I got the answer i needed. I'm on to the next.
tenor.gif

i'm not frustrated what so ever. There will be many more cases. Whatever makes you happy Todd. If NYL is "stupid" we are all doing something wrong. I'm sure the little operation you run comes nowhere close to what they pull in year after year. These comments are hilarious.

OK...You come here looking for answer's but aren't willing to share any..... :wideeyed:
I don't think he wants any answers. He wanted to complain and have us commiserate. When we instead tried to help him dig a little further to come up with a possible solution, it made him mad. He'll probably show up on one of those snowflake complaint sites later (you know, the ones that say we're bullies over here, and for whatever reason love to call out @DHK ).

i'm not frustrated what so ever. There will be many more cases. Whatever makes you happy Todd. If NYL is "stupid" we are all doing something wrong. I'm sure the little operation you run comes nowhere close to what they pull in year after year. These comments are hilarious.

Oh, sorry but I didn't mean to insult you as you have obviously taken it.

If NYL wants to decline someone over a simple procedure than IS NOT more dangerous than it was 40 years ago, then that's on them. If you want to only sell one company and be a company man, then that's fine too. You're the one that said, "it's nuts", so you called your own company nuts to begin with.

We gave you answers. You don't like them. Sorry, not our fault.

Don't like your company's underwriting? Go independent and start working for your clients instead of a company. There never has been one company that is best for all. There never has been and there never will be. Especially and overpriced company like NYL.

As for "My little operation", I created it. What have you done? You only represent that company. YOU are NOT the company. That's the difference between you and I. Well that, and a boatload of experience.

DHK So you are telling me as a professional you would sit in front of a client and tell them to pull up Wikipedia? Anybody in the world can post on that site. I thought it was common knowledge that professionals never relate to that site. That procedure was big back in the 70's and 80's. Now its a very dangerous practice. Very shocked you are referring to that site. Note sure how you have any credibility. Thanks and have a good one.

The irony that you are questioning his credibility after you started the thread talking about 1 person filing a class action lawsuit. I bet if you check Wikipedia for the definition, you will learn what a class action lawsuit is & why 1 person with 1 specific medical condition cannot file a class action lawsuit against 1 business for 1 decision to not be willing to risk their own dollars to provide insurance.

I don't think he wants any answers. He wanted to complain and have us commiserate. When we instead tried to help him dig a little further to come up with a possible solution, it made him mad. He'll probably show up on one of those snowflake complaint sites later (you know, the ones that say we're bullies over here, and for whatever reason love to call out @DHK ).

Re bullies: There's the humor that gives me the strength to carry on another day! :D

I bet if you check Wikipedia for the definition, you will learn what a class action lawsuit is & why 1 person with 1 specific medical condition cannot file a class action lawsuit against 1 business for 1 decision to not be willing to risk their own dollars to provide insurance.

Wiki is not accepted by the OP.

Please try again.

here are the risks according to Mayo Clinic:

"Episiotomy risks

Episiotomy recovery is uncomfortable, and sometimes the surgical incision is more extensive than a natural tear would have been. Infection is possible. For some women, an episiotomy causes pain during sex in the months after delivery.

You get extra points for using Mayo vs Wiki, but you did not explain why the risks are greater now vs 40 years ago

What is sad about a business decision?

There are specific products for those who are uninsurable by most standards. The products always carry a higher than average premium.

If you are suggesting carriers be required to insure all risks, regardless of condition, let me point out that is EXACTLY what Obamacare accomplished. How well did that work out?

Not being a smart ass. Just stating facts.
Buddy, it is called sarcasm.

Back