GETTING EXPERIENCE? I'm Looking for Some Help!

Rileyr7

Hi all,

I'm having a problem (perhaps its mental) but the The problem and conundrum i'm having with getting started in PC is this;
-How does one go about getting experience with an independent agency?
-Most all Franchise Agencies offer training BUT, they want a non-compete agreement signed---therefore you are limited in growth.
-What do you do is this case?

As i'm coming to learn, Most indi agencies want experienced agents with their own BOB. (well that's tough when you are like me, starting out). When you go with a MAJOR franchise agency that will train you, they own your BOB. I'm willing to do this, but, i don't want to be chained forever to them.

What's the best way for a new agent to get training without being chained forever with an agency?

Thanks for any help you can give!

What's the best way for a new agent to get training without being chained forever with an agency?
Thanks for any help you can give!

you tell us...Ryan Riley...Regional Director Shaner Insurance Group

Well This is where I went because I couldn't make it out on my own? I didn't have enough market access?

and yet they hired you as their Regional Director....dahmm.....think I can get a ceo position with them.........

haha, Chief Executive office role has been filled, but they may be accepting applications? After I couldn't thrive with the appointments I had, I needed to do something... It's a great fit for me and I'm going to be able to impact a lot of lives with our products and services. Thanks!

Well This is where I went because I couldn't make it out on my own? I didn't have enough market access?

After I couldn't thrive with the appointments I had, I needed to do something...

It's a great fit for me and I'm going to be able to impact a lot of lives with our products and services. Thanks!

really.....impact.........you have so much to bring to the table.......

Back